Silicone Heater of UL
|FOB Price:||US $2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Pieces Per Day|
- Model NO.: SR-851
- Color: Blue
- Certificate: UL
- Principle: Heat
- Core: Nicr8020, Nicr6015 etc
- Trademark: Senphus
- Specification: UL
- HS Code: 85168000
- Type: Pad
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Application: Heater
- Structure Material: Alloy Wire Heat, Silicone Rubber Pad
- Heat Transfer Surface: Rectangle Size Usually
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Our product is made of silicone rubber, fiberglass textiles as its reinforcing material, And wound wires element or etched foil element. They are constructed using Silicone rubber lamination technology and are available in a variety of configurations Including: Drum heaters, tapes, and blankets of many sizes with and without Pressure sensitive adhesives. The silicone rubber heaters are characterized By their resistance to temperature extremes, moisture, weathering, radiation, Fungus, and chemical attack, plus its high dielectric strength, flexibility, and Cost effectiveness, and various shapes, holes, cutouts, profiled watt densities, And multiple voltages.
The close even spacing of the wires or etched foil elements Ensures a uniform heat distribution over the entire working area. The maximumContinuous operating temperature for a silicone rubber heater mat is 250 C.
Being thin and light weight, silicone rubber heaters have a low thermal mass
And therefore have rapid heat up characteristics and a fast response to temperature Control.
Our high quality products at competitive prices coupled with fast delivery times
All backed up by a full design and technical service to meet our customers' stringent Requirements. The product series are suitable for applications where precise Heating is required.
Silicone rubber heater features:
1) Precise even heating
2) Temperature range of -60 C to 220 C continuously
3) Easily bonded and/or mechanically mounted to heat sink
4) Optional self adhesive backing (PSA) and available for thermal insulation backing
5) Available with either etched foil or wire elements
6) Minimum thickness of 0.5mm
7) Voltage: From 2 to 600V with either AC or DC voltage sources
8) Watt density: Max. 10W/cm?
1) Thermal developing in graphic imaging equipment;
2) Prevent condensation in motors or instrument cabinets;
3) Freeze or condensation prevention in housings containing electronic equipment, For examples: Traffic signal boxes, automatic teller machines, temperature control Panels, gas or liquid control valve housings
4) Composite bonding processes
5) Semiconductor process heating
6) Food service equipment
7) Airplane engine heaters and aerospace industry
8) Drums and other vessels and viscosity control and asphalt storage
9) Medical equipment such as blood analyzers, medical respirators, test tube heaters, etc.
10) Curing of plastic laminates
11) Computer peripherals such as laser printers, duplicating machines
Detail information and special requirement, contact us please.