CE approved electric heated floor mats :
Electric heated floor mats has been used since Roman times as a central heating system. Any type of gas fuelled boiler can be used to provide the heat for a electric heated floor mats heating system.
Pipes are usually run underneath the floor surface and the heat from the water passing through the pipes transfers directly into the floor.
A warm floor creates warm air convection and this in turn heats the surrounding living space. Electric heated floor mats is an exceptionally straightforward but highly effective way of providing a comfortably warm indoor climate with an even distribution of heat.
Five Reasons to Choose SENPHUS Electric heated floor mats heating systems
There are many benefits associated with Electric heated floor mats for the following :
1. Comfort :Heat radiating from the floor upwards is far more evenly distributed than heat that emanates from wall mounted radiators. Heat from wall mounted radiators is confined to a small area and rises upwards. This means that the warmer air stays around head height which does not tend to create the most comfortable feeling. Additionally, compared to traditional radiator systems there are no irritating noises arising from expanding and contracting pipes.
2. Cost effectiveness and energy efficiency :Electric heated floor mats heating systems can give you a 15-40% energy saving over traditional heating methods.
3. Health :Electric heated floor mats heating systems helps to keep moisture content levels low which mean that house dust mites can be reduced. This will benefit anyone with asthma or breathing difficulties or any other allergies.
4. Ease of control :With a Electric heated floor mats heating system, the temperature of each room can be controlled individually. Being able to adjust temperature settings in each room of the house is a major benefit for any family.
5. Space and Aesthetics:Electric heated floor mats heating system saves space and offers heightened visual appeal in a home by eliminating the need for wall mounted radiators. Additionally, wet floors dry more quickly and décor is maintained due to a lack of damp walls.
SENPHUS electric heated floor mats s :
130W/M2 twin conductor PVC heating mat (230v)
|Volt||TYPE ||Power |
|heated wire length|
|230V||SHHM-130-1.25M2(P) ||163||324.54 ||15.625|| 0.4*3.1 |
Note: Voltage, Power, Square meter ,cable color ,mesh color , with glue or without adhesive , text on adhesive tape or text on the cable, ect, can be designed according to customer's requirement. eg: 110V-240V , 100w/m2 - 200w/m2 , 1sqm - 15sqm ect .
Features of electric heated floor mat :
1 Twin core heating cable with single cold lead
2 Sizes available from 1 to 12sqm coverage
3 FEP insulation for longevity
4 Tinned copper earth braid and Alum foil protection or tinned copper braid
5 Option of100, 130,150,160 watts per sqm or 200 watts per sqm for conservatories & other areas where higher output is needed.
Each kit includes
1 Underfloor Heating Cable Mat stitched on self-adhesive mesh
2 Digital, fully programmable thermostat with built in timer
3 Floor sensor
4 Detailed Instructions